This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in The Autism Advantage affiliate program. In this agreement, the term "Affiliate" refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, “Rising Tide U” refers to Rising Tide U, Inc., a Florida Corporation, with whom you are entering this agreement. By applying to the The Autism Advantage affiliate program you are confirming that you have read the agreement and agree to the terms and conditions.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit the first full payment for the online course. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate. Commissions can be viewed on the Affiliate Dashboard.
We pay out affiliate commissions via Paypal in the first week of every month. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases.
The details in summary:
- To register as an affiliate, you must have a site that does not contain anything that take’s away from the integrity of Rising Tide U, and it’s professionalism.
- You’ll receive 20% commission for every new sale you refer on the total course price, only paid out after the first 30 days
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out via Paypal
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase The Autism Advantage, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout. If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Your Responsibilities as an Affiliate
Affiliates are permitted to use the Rising Tide U and The Autism Advantage brand and marketing resources available in the Affiliates section of The Autism Advantage application. Logos and other assets cannot be modified. The Affiliate does not gain any trademark, copyright or any other rights to these materials.
The Affiliate will never imply that they are acting on behalf of Rising Tide U and will never advertise Rising Tide U products directly. The Affiliate will never bid for advertisements that compete with Rising Tide U.
The Affiliate will never represent themselves, Rising Tide U or their relationship with Rising Tide U in a false or misleading way.
The Affiliate will not engage in the distribution of an unsolicited bulk email (spam) mentioning or referencing Rising Tide U.
Affiliate Application Rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Rising Tide U/The Autism Advantage will be rejected.
In addition, pretending to be us is PROHIBITED. You do not represent Rising Tide U, The Autism Advantage in any capacity. So please do not speak to someone on our behalf.
Term and Termination
Either party has the right to terminate the agreement immediately without prior notice.
If the Affiliate terminates the agreement, no further commissions from Rising Tide U will be paid for any past or future customer transactions.
If Rising Tide U chooses to terminate the agreement, any balance greater than $50 USD will be paid to the affiliate within 60 days of termination. Balances that are smaller than $50 will be forfeited.
If the Affiliate is on a recurring program, Rising Tide U will not be obligated for any future payments after termination.
This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the State of Florida. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available commissions, commission schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules.
Questions Regarding your Application:
Contact us here: email@example.com